Client Services Coordinator - Supported Independent Living S...
Assured Home Care has a passion for making a positive difference to the lives of people with a disability and older people. It’s what drives us every day. If you share our passion this is your opportunity to join our team supporting people to live independently at home.
About the role
As part of the Accommodation Services team, the Coordinator, Supported Independent Living Services (SILS) works with clients, families and a team of Community Support Workers to coordinate and monitor person-centred supports in several SILS houses. As a Coordinator, your role will also include:
- Oversight of staff rostering
- Managing and coordinating administrative processes and assets in each of the houses
- Responding to client complexity and escalating care needs
- Developing relationships with the client, their networks, and a wide range of other service providers
- Working closely with Senior Support Workers and a team of Support Workers to assist clients to live independently and achieve the goals of their support plans
What you need (essential)
- A minimum of two years demonstrated experience in coordinating the delivery of disability services
- Understanding of and commitment to implement the principles and practices of the NDIS
- Understanding of restrictive practices framework and a commitment to supporting clients in a way that uses the least restrictive measures
- Understanding and ability to implement the principles of person-centred and positive behaviour support practices
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proven ability to communicate constructively and effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- High level skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite
Highly regarded (desirable):
- Experience in coordinating Supported Independent Living Service houses.
- Minimum of Certificate IV qualification in relevant field.
- Working knowledge of best practice rostering and workforce optimisation with a team of Support Workers.
If you are successful, you will have the opportunity to operate within a flexible work model with working from home arrangements available. This is a full-time position
If you would like to discuss the position, please contact Linda Castle on 8374 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 9.00am Monday 16th November 2020