Client Service Manager
Services Managers handle and resolve client queries, develop strategies for the improvement of service delivery to our participants, Lead and educate client services staff, maintain business relationships with various stake holders. Full operation of staff roster and Adjustment.
Service Managers are responsible for the full function and operation of Accommodations and other service sector. Management of staff and data/ records.
Ensures the health and well-being of staff and participants are addressed.
Client Intake and Assessment & Support:
Facilitate the intake and assessment of new clients to the service by:
- Liaising with families, NDIS, and allied health professionals to process and receive new referrals
- Negotiating funding and service arrangements for transitional support in line with NDIS price guide
- Ensuring adequate information is gathered regarding the individuals' immediate support requirement
Develop support plans for each individual once accommodation commences by:
- Undertaking detailed assessment of everyone to ensure the 'best fit' in the development of support plans to address their personal, health and skill development needs.
- Developing documentation procedures for staff and review processes to ensure the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of outcomes.
- Communicating with staff the objectives and strategies for each support plan and the documentation required.
- Ensuring strength-based approaches and least restrictive practices are an integral part of everyone’s support plan regarding:
Ø The provision of daily living support.
Ø Learning independent living skills.
Ø Participation in household duties.
Ø Personal care support requirements.
Ø Health care support requirements.
- Develop and foster the continual involvement of families and significant others in support of the individual with a view to:
- Maintaining effective communication and relationships between individuals and the important people in their lives.
- Supporting individuals to advocate for themselves in a range of environments.
- Maximizing opportunities for personal growth and independence.
- Maximizing opportunities for participation in, and contribution to, community life.
- Developing suitable and sustainable long-term community-based living options.
Ensure the coordination, guidance, support and performance management of individual staff
members, students (including work experience placements) and volunteers by:
- Providing a positive and safe work environment and a team approach.
- Adhering to and leading the team to work towards the objectives of individuals' support plans.
- Committing to, and leading, positive behaviour support strategies and practices.
- Ensuring staff performance is in line with the objectives of the organization and within the parameters of their position descriptions and relevant awards.
- Providing on the job training and ongoing supervision and support.
- Ensuring that staff maintain all employment pre-requisites and participate in mandatory training.
- Conducting staff performance appraisals and identifying support and training requirements for staff as well as implementing strategies to address identified needs.
Data and Records Management:
Comply with legislative and administrative requirements in the creation, handling and
reporting of information regarding individuals, staff, volunteers and service delivery by:
- Adhering to Cocoon's policies relating to confidentiality and records management.
- Ensuring that information and data collected is accurate and up to date.
- Providing reports as requested for the purposes of research, funding requirements and service evaluation and development.
- Ensuring that required statistical information and other administrative records are adequately maintained and reported on.
Occupational Health Safety and Welfare:
Ensure Work Health Safety and Welfare policies and procedures are followed by:
- Reading and understanding WHS policies and procedures.
- Implementing and monitoring all policies, procedures and work practices in line with WHS legislations and organizational requirements.
- Reporting all WHS risks, hazards and near misses to the Director.
- Using equipment provided for health and safety purposes, and implementing all reasonable instructions given in relation to health and safety at work.
- Taking responsibility for own observance of safe work practices and safe work environments and undertake no actions or omissions which will adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Ensuring all staff work in a safe way and observe Work Health and Safety policies, procedures and safe work practices.
We are determined to employ dedicated and caring people!
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Please complete the application process and we’ll be in touch.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.
Expected Start Date: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)