Customer Sales Representative
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply and the moment we have a suitable position for your profile, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible. Please note this role is based in Sydney, NSW.
About the Role:
A Customer Sales Representative delivers first-class customer experiences in the National Sales Centre (call centre) to promote and generate sales of BAT products to retails and execute with excellence against the requirements of the marketing function.
As a Customer Sales Representative, your typical daily responsibilities include:
- Service customers from both Australian and New Zealand markets over the phone
- Deliver a strong and consistent customer service and drive sales performance across channels through the utilisation of selling skills
- Drive trade activation activities and incentives and enhance sales at every opportunity
- Provide industry and product knowledge to retailers whilst driving brand awareness and category sustainability
- Leverage on BAT’s existing customer base to drive ongoing success for our retailers
- Responsible for the monitoring, modification, and validation of web orders to ensure optimal sales, distribution & inventory parameters are adhered to within cut-off times
- Ensure all KPI measures outlined in the scorecard are achieved
- Strong selling and negotiation skills, objection handling and effective questioning
- Have experience working towards targets and KPIs
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills, proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong internal and external relationship management
- Professional phone manner and strong communication skills
- Intermediate skills with MS Office
- Basic stakeholder and account management skills (commercial acumen, marketing financials, negotiation & influencing)
- Business Degree or a related disciplinary field or experience
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in a B2B sales or call centre environment
- Experience with use of relevant call centre software programs and proficiency in Salesforce and SAP
BATA Employee Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package including bonus
- Corporate and financial benefits including above statutory super of 13%, hospital excess cover, array of discounts and more)
- World-class Learning and Development Programs
- Opportunities to grow your career across Australia, in our head office in Australia and internationally
British American Tobacco (BAT) is a leading multinational business and Top Employer with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. An ambitious, diverse, global business with more than 115 years of innovation behind us and an incredibly exciting future ahead.
BAT is a resilient, agile organisation that’s harnessing the best and brightest of minds. You will be part of the talent at the core of our business, delivering the results which drive its success. It’s about shaping our future with us. Thriving in an exceptional culture built on diversity and inclusion, there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here at BAT.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BATA is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity at our company.
Interested? Apply now to show us what you’re made of.