Assistant Director - Early Resolutions
About the company
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Woden Location
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency
to engage an EL1 Assistant Director - Early Resolution Team
This position is located in their busy Woden
office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
Assistant Directors provide support to their Directors and guide and mentor other members of the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing and instructing in cases filed in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Deliver results through the effective case management
- Analyse and develop early resolution options
- Assess and respond to risks arising from AAT Applications
- Assist the Director to prepare reports, meeting submissions and correspondence
How to Apply
- Tertiary qualifications in law or a related discipline will be viewed favourably.
- Experience and an interest in administrative law and administrative decision making, and/or experience working with legislative instruments and regulatory frameworks.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and capacity to achieve outcomes
Due date: Wednesday 11th November 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
- Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date
may be considered for similar roles.