- Progressive Federal Government Department
- Work within a dynamic and supportive team!
- LONG TERM Contract driving Post Market investigations
One of the most progressive federal government departments in Canberra is seeking an experienced Program Manager
to undertake complex post market investigations and analysis of medicines safety and reported medicine defects. The successful candidates will be offered an initial 12-month contract, partnered with long term extension options at a competitive hourly rate
The successful Program Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Program Manager
- Evaluate scientific information in the context of regulatory framework.
- Manage post market investigations and analysis of medicines safety and medicine defects
- Liaise and negotiate with stakeholders to resolve complex issues in relation to compliance to legislation and standards
- Prepare high quality written scientific and/or technical documentation.
must have the following:
- A tertiary degree in science, preferably Health/Medical Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy or a related field
- Experience preparing high quality written documentation
- Experience working in a technical or scientific regulatory environment (Desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Program Manager
looking to join a high-profile federal government team based in Canberra, the successful candidate will be offered an immediate start with an initial 12 month contract + extension options! If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume email@example.com
quoting ref number JB0396