APS 6 - Procurement Policy Officer
- $80,669 - $92,150 (plus super)
- Brindabella Park - ACT
As a Procurement Policy Officer you will be:
About our Team:
- Confident and professional when engaging with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and levels of seniority,
- Highly motivated and solutions focused, with the ability to translate policy into practical guidance that supports procurement and contracting practitioners, and
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment and achieve shared objectives.
A position is available in the Procurement Policy team located within the Directorate of Commercial Policy and Practice. You will work as part of a team directly supporting Defence business with best-practice commercial policy, tools and processes. Your career development will be supported through being a member of Commercial Policy and Practice and the cohort of procurement and contracting practitioners in the Commercial Function within Defence.
Our Ideal Candidate:
As a Procurement Policy Officer you will ideally have:
- Three to five years of demonstrated experience in a procurement and/or contracting related role, in either the public or private sector,
- Demonstrated experience in complex policy roles, with a track record in delivering products and services, or
- Qualifications in procurement, contract management, law, business, commerce and/or finance (not essential, but would be considered an advantage).