CRM & Digital Experience Lead
Established in January 2016, Academy Xi (AXi) has an ambitious vision: to transform the world by educating the next generation of digital change-makers. We are passionate about delivering the skills and capabilities required for individuals, companies and government to succeed in an increasingly digital world.
We are looking for a CRM & Digital Experience Lead who wants to help us shape the future of the industry.
By blending web analytics, customer insight & data, and automation best practises, you will be responsible for developing strategies which deliver outstanding digital customer experiences across the full student lifecycle (recruitment, onboarding, progression and graduation) – these strategies will be across email, website, social – leveraging Salesforce CRM as the central source. You will segment, create and manage customer journeys, as well as tasked with keeping abreast of new innovations in this area and applying swiftly as appropriate to the overarching CRM and digital strategy.
Developing effective partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders, combined with excellent communication, planning and implementation skills will ensure that these strategies are executed brilliantly. As a digital expert and advocate, you will advise stakeholders, and the broader organisation, on all aspects of the digital customer experience, and build out exceptional customer journeys that deliver against business objectives.
What you’ll do:
To be successful in this role, you'll have experience in:
- Develop and execute data-driven CRM programs utilising our Salesforce CRM and Pardot
- Review & expand on current customer contact strategies across EDM, SMS and Social in line with the business strategy and objectives - driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and behaviour across Student lifecycle
- Manage data within Salesforce / Pardot and managing the Salesforce & Partner agency relationship
- Be the champion of the Salesforce Stack, and the use of automation to drive more personalised interventions at scale
- Day to day management of digital engagement campaigns within budget, efficiently and achieving set KPI’s
- Work with the wider Marketing, Sales, Student Experience & Product team to enhance and execute digitally our integrated customer journey initiatives
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations, and tools retargeting
Other skills and attributes important to this role:
- A similar role within the digital space (minimum of 4 years) and a Marketing related qualification
- Development of customer journey strategy and aligned contact programs
- Strong B2C marketing background across acquisition, communication and brand
- Leading system and database initiatives, including onboarding of new systems
- Development & execution of supporting promotional program EDM activity
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Proven experience with automation tools eg. Pardot, Marketo, Marketing Cloud – planning out journeys and executing & optimising - managing a CRM system (preferably Salesforce Sales Cloud), eDM, visual communication, campaign management and reporting using Excel
MORE ABOUT ACADEMY XI
- Preferably working knowledge of Wordpress CMS (or similar)
- Preferable experience in HTML, CSS & API
Over the last four and half years we have harnessed the power of human-centred design and digital technology, building individual and organisational capability to solve a diverse range of social challenges.
To achieve our mission, we:
- Assist individuals to transform their careers into emerging, high growth and high impact fields
- Enhance and extend the skills and capabilities of digital and design professionals
- Engage with organisations and government to build design, business and technology capability as they transform digitally in this new world and
- Help organisations embed human centred design principles and transition to new ways of working to drive organisational transformation and long-term success
- Empower and inspire our community to generate impact and make a difference in the lives of others
We’re a digital first, fully online education company with flexible working arrangements.
We believe in empowering people with practical, actionable skills that will lead to improving life for others and ultimately changing the world. Our students, instructors and our growing team are our Tribe. We’re dedicated to attracting passionate people who live and breathe our vision.
Could this be you?