We provide complete building services including insurance repairs, restoration, domestic and commercial renovations across Queensland.
We are expanding our highly trained team and we seeking a motivated team player for a full-time restoration technician/trades assistant role.
Training, Uniforms and PPE provided.
You must be honest, fit, reliable, well presented, excellent English and communication. A current police check must be provided before appointment..
If you can manage your time as well as take direction, listen and execute accurately and safely then this role is for you.
Must be flexible with hours as occasional on-call after hours or weekend work will be required.
Previous experience is highly desirable:
- Background in building and contents restoration
- Previous trade experience or labourer to a trade
- Previous experience in hands on, physically demanding roles
- Liaise with Office on the allocation of work.
- Attend clients properties to provide Restoration services in a timely manner.
- Deliver of water, fire and mould restoration services to the residential and commercial properties
- Provide comprehensive reports - training provided
- Attend company meetings and training where required.
- Represent WCS Build in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide assistance to trades were required as directed
Other Duties Include
- There will be requirements to be “on call” for a weekly period as per the rotating roster.
- Flexible hours as after hours and weekend work as required
- Usage of specialized restoration equipment
- Contents and structural cleaning.
- Heavy lifting
Key Selection Criteria (Must Have to apply)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the construction industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well presented.
- Drivers License is essential.
- Working with Children’s Check & Police Check required or willing to get if successful.
- Current Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus immunisation (or willing to get these vaccinations)
- Current white card
- Excellent attitude towards safety, reliability and attendance
- Own motor vehicle with current manual drivers license
- Possess good attitude toward building tasks in general
- Extremely high attention to detail, cleanliness and quality is a must
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good work ethic
- Highly organised and able to prioritize tasks.
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
*If you fit all the above criteria for this role please email your CV.
You are a valuable asset and we are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe in our family friendly company.
We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the role. Please note that only successful people will be contacted. Feedback will not be given to unsuccessful candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 – $31.00 per hour
- Restoration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)