CIB -Operations Project - Complex Assets And OTC Associate
The successful applicant will be a key member of the operations project group (team of 20) within funds services, who partner with technology & product development to design, develop and implement enhanced solutions across key investment accounting, investment taxation and unit pricing platforms within the investor services business
Working within a strategic program "Project Endeavour" which is a multi-year investment strategy to facilitate the build out and migrations of Australian clients from our legacy global funds services applications to our globally aligned platform, responsible for analyzing current state and defining the future state processing and operating model for in-scope Complex Assets and OTC products.
Broad understanding of OTC Derivatives trade capture and life cycle events.
- Knowledge of accounting & valuation of OTC Derivatives.
- Chairing working groups documenting and validating technical and functional operational requirements
- Provide guidance to support the project development life cycle to the development team or external vendors through the software development lifecycle
- Creation and documentation of test scenarios, test scripts and subsequent execution of testing within functional and user acceptance cycles.
- Coordination of implementation activities including user access, user guides, training manuals, delivery of training, control updates and sign offs
- Establish and maintain relationships with key operational area's identifying area's for technical and operational improvements
5 plus years' experience within a trade support/middle office environment highly regarded
- Proficiency in understanding business needs with relation to Complex Assets, OTC products and write requirements
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Business systems (eg Excel, Word)
- On assigned "Agile" projects work with Product Owners and team members to generate, understand and maintain product backlogs, stories, story tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement and interactions
- Ability to identify opportunities and promptly initiate action and escalate potential risks
- Sound knowledge of Australian Financial Market
- Assume accountability through willingness to take ownership
- Flexibility in the completion of any assigned functions
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.