Principal - Builyan State School
Image Courtesy of Builyan State School
About Builyan State School
Builyan State School is located approximately 95 kilometres South West of Gladstone and is situated in a picturesque part of the Boyne Valley.
We have a two permanent part time teacher aides, administration officer, cleaner and grounds officer. Currently, we have students in all year levels from prep to year 6.
As the Principal you will have responsibility for the following:
A mandatory requirement of this role is:
- Lead the school community to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focussed on providing quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Uphold the principalship as a values based, ethical and moral activity.
- Embed socially just practices in daily school life.
- Set high standards for student and staff performance.
- Active participants in life long learning and ongoing professional development.
- Form partnerships with parents, other government agencies, community groups, industry and business.
- Futures oriented and strategic.
- Understand the legislation and policies that impact on schooling.
- Manage resources to achieve goals.
To apply please attach the following:
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. For more information please CLICK HERE.
- Teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information please CLICK HERE.
- A brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed” section in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.