Position title: Administrative/Property Officer
Position number: E20011852
About the role:
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of administrative and property support services to members at the Richmond Police Station.
Your duties will include:
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Assisting in the administration of the station's lost and confiscated property.
- Assisting in property storage, destruction and audits in accordance with policy.
- Providing a wide range of general office support duties.
- Preparing routine correspondence, attend to follow-up procedures with a high attention to detail.
- Attending to telephone and counter enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements and relevant information:
- Experience in working with computers and various programs to perform a range of administrative tasks including records management, data entry and word processing tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with minimal supervision.
- A strong commitment to and a demonstrated record of meeting customer needs.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
How to Apply:Your application must include the following:
- One 1 Full time position available
- Your usual place of work will be at Richmond Police Station located at 217-225 Church Street, Richmond, however, you may be required to work at any other location within the Division as required.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which may include fingerprint checks and misconduct screening.
- Completed application form attached to the Job advertisement.
Applications close midnight, Tuesday 24 November 2020. No applications will be accepted via email.
All applications will need to be submitted through one of the following platforms: the Victorian Government careers website (careers.vic.gov.au) or Job Skills Exchange (JSE) website. Applications will not be accepted via other platforms or email.
For further information on this role please contact:
Taz Khaliq on (03) 8420 3600 or email: murtaza. firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss access requirements/reasonable adjustments for the recruitment process, please contact North West Metro Business Services via email NWMETRO-ESTABLISHMENT&RECRUITMENT-MGR@police.vic.gov.au or call us on (03) 8335 6955.
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Find out what it is like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: https://www.police.vic.gov.au/vps