City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partners.
WHO ARE WE?
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes on time and on budget for our partners.
Are you passionate about training? Do you aspire to work in an organization where you can make a difference and build long-lasting relationships? Then read on!!!
An opportunity has arisen for a Training Coordinator to join the People and Safety team. Reporting to the Technical Training Manager this role will see you working in partnership with all areas of the business, to assist with the sourcing, development, implementation, facilitation and monitoring of training requirements and requests across the business.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Liaise with managers and supervisors to clarify training needs and requirements
- Assist with the development of training plans, programs eLearning, content updating and webinar facilitation to meet business needs
- Track course requests and schedule the delivery of training programs across the business
- Track, record and monitor costs associated with training programs in line with budgets
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with providers
- Update and maintain the learning management system as required
- Generate and analyse training activity reports
- Tertiary studies or Certificate IV in HRM / Learning and Development – Preferred
- Prior experience in L&D administration within a large organisation - Essential
- A background in a technical or industrial environment – Highly Favourable
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with all key stakeholders – Essential
- Excellent communication and computer skills - Essential
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.