PMO Analyst- Release And Deployment
We are looking for a PMO Analyst to be responsible for their release and deployment processes, including the management of the release schedule to deliver releases and upgrades within set timeframes and budgets during their critical growth journey.
This would suit an experienced PMO Analyst with great communication and reporting skills who is both driven and enthusiastic about project delivery.
This is a permanent position where you'll get the opportunity to work across exciting products that the organisation is developing.
You will be responsible for the following;
- End to end release and deployment processes including development co-ordination, implementation and maintenance of the schedule.
- Facilitation of meetings, status reports and issue/ risk registers.
- Co-ordination of resources at deployment.
- Management of INT, SIT, EPT, UAT outage windows and co-ordination.
- Creation of technical release communication and advice to stakeholders.
- Participation in Post Implementation Reviews and assessment of performances.
Technical Experiences required for this role;
- Demonstrated experience including scheduling, implementation, reporting and communications to ensure high quality outcomes.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of releases from end to end.
- Competent ability in Microsoft Project, MS SharePoint, Visio, Word, Excel, DevOps, ServiceNow and Slack.
In return you will get;
- Permanent role in a growing organisation for a competitive salary.
- A role in Melbourne CBD (remote until further notice).
- Join a fully cloud-based organisation.
The organisational values are critically important to the delivery of their long-term strategy. So, if you are bold
while also able to deliver excellence
in a pragmatic
way, we want to hear from you.
Apply directly to this job posting or contact Helen Shill for a confidential discussion. helen(at)aurec.com