Customer Care Consultant (Aboriginal Identified)
As a Indigenous Customer Care Representative, you will support our sales team as well as our clients by taking inbound calls, responding to emails and finding quick resolutions by providing an end to end service. this position will be located at our Carole Park QLD site.
This is an Indigenous- identified position. Applicants must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent (pursuant to Section 14 (d) of the Anti-discrimination act
Working in our fast-paced, wholesale environment with a vibrant team, you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers.
- high volume of inbound calls
- Build rapport and strong relationships with our customers.
- Manage queries via phone and email.
- Assist with processing of orders, reporting on stock and statues of orders.
- Maintain data.
- Meet set KPI targets individually and contribute to contact centre team targets
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience in customer service in a retail, hospitality or call centre setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability
- Solid Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
- Willingness to learn
PLEASE APPLY NOW
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,195.00 – $60,127.00 per year
- ADMINISTRATION : 1 year (Preferred)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1 year (Preferred)
- INBOUND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carole Park QLD (Preferred)