Part Time Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Do you consider Social Media LIFE! Are you ahead of the game with knowing the latest and coolest trends. Do you speak another language that only the cool kids will understand? Then maybe you are who we’re looking for.
Who are we you ask?
Hypop is a Sydney-based (Alexandria) online retailer of photography equipment. We offer complete lighting, video and studio solutions to a range of corporate, business, education, government and end-user customers including social media influencers.
We are currently on the hunt for a talented Part-Time Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our innovative, dynamic team. Someone who can deal with challenging situations, and is comfortable working in a young, fun small team which also includes our cute dog Kenji (Shiba Inu), as well as someone who first and foremost has a keen interest for the photography industry, our brand and our customers.
You will be responsible for nurturing a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable brand image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs as well as creating original text and video content, managing posts. You will manage our brand image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As our Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinator, you should be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, trends and the right influencers for brand alignment. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement to build a brand community.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- I can design and implement social media and marketing to align with business goals
- I can generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- I can monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- I love working in a team and achieving goals
- I will collaborate with other team members, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- I will proactively communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- I will oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, instagram…)
- I can suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- I will stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- I will produce engaging content for brand’s social media pages, blogs, website
- I am comfortable working with a dog in the office
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in managing a social media community like a personal or business Instagram account
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work under pressure and adhere deadlines
- A student or qualification in marketing or relevant field
- Understands various social media platforms
- Familiarity with email marketing systems
- Will challenge the status quo, not afraid to make innovative recommendations and suggestion
What's in it for you?
- Diverse role working in both retail and part of a growing online store
- Being part of a company that is young, innovative, and only continuing to grow
- Staff discounts
- A supportive and happy work culture
- Part Time Role: 3-4 days a week (Any day from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm), Potential for Full-Time
- Pay: $22/hour *
- To apply online please send in your resume online and include somewhere in your cover letter "Hamburger"
- Please do not phone the office, we will be touch if you're successful for an interview
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour