We are currently looking for a Stock Control Assistant to work on a permanent basis in Sydney.
This role will see you support the Stock Controller to ensure material supply meets our customer demand and factors in fluctuations in volume over time.
Reporting to the senior operations manager the duties include -
· Raise and process Purchase orders for replenishment of inventory and non-stock items.
· Raise and process orders items that require either Kitting, Assembly or Re-work.
· Using the intelligent stock report maintain and update field information on SAP
· Data input as required
· Run stock reports and update on a regular basis
· Work closely with Stock Controller to identify excessive & non-stock customer requirements.
· Inform Stock Controller of any specific customer order supply problems and advise on status and alternatives.
· Be proactive in supplier expediting both on overdue and not yet due purchase orders.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Knowledge of SAP across supply chain functions and the interaction with other modules.
IT literate in Excel, Word
Ability to work in a team environment
Computer skills such that training of others can be carried out.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year