Job no: 519565
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades and Services, Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”
We are looking for a Facility Coordinator to oversee the cleaning team, in the delivery of FM services for our client in Parkville, VIC, on a Full Time permanent basis.
The office hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
The successful candidate should demonstrate first class customer service skills and be able to build a strong working relationship with our client. The ability to maintain a professional attitude and image when under pressure is essential for this role.
General responsibilities will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day facilities related questions/enquiries from contractors, suppliers and internal and external customers.
- Assist in the coordination of work order management processes; i.e. raising service requests and ensuring these are actioned within contract KPI targets/standards.
- Oversee preventative maintenance programs to ensure all maintenance is carried out in a timely manner and in line with appropriate standards and legislation.
- Ensure all contractor documentation is up to date and accurate and is filed in order to meet SLA and legislative and Australian Standards.
- Assist with the maintenance of all site records and reports to ensure all are up to date and accurate; for example site passes, car parking administration, first aiders, fire wardens etc.
- Assist with the data entry as required; e.g. timesheets, utilisation studies, compilation of asset management information.
- Ensure workshops, plant rooms, personal office space and common areas are maintained in line with client scope of works and ISS standards.
- Participate in site inspections and audits as required.
- Proactively report maintenance related issues, including reactive maintenance and Above Base opportunities to the KAM
- Assist the KAM with the management/coordination of self-delivery activities; e.g. catering, janitorial and handyman services.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Applications.
- Operational knowledge of Facility Management database systems
- A customer service focus
- Well organised
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management practices
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Extensive customer service experience and the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships and establish rapport
- Qualifications in business or administrational management (desirable)
- Customer Service related qualifications and/or training (desirable)
- Facilities services experience, particularly in a corporate environment (desirable)
- Exposure to the Facilities Management industry, especially in the area of communicating with contractors (desirable)
This is an excellent full time Monday to Friday opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your career, where you will have true ownership of your team and its innovation to be the very best it can be.
Interviews will commence immediately, for an immediate start.
status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: 13 Nov 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time