We are looking for a thorough, responsible Vehicle Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Vehicle Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to fuel levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Vehicle Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
Car Detailer Requirements:
- A valid state driver’s license with a good driving record (Full manual licence required, no restrictions)
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Familiar with iOS and Mac OS operating systems.
- Previous experience with booking management software preferred (i.e. Rental Car Manager)
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Casual
Application Deadline: 12/11/2020
Expected Start Date: 16/11/2020
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $21.41 per hour