Disability Support Workers Required - Katoomba
- Supportive team! Genuine career opportunities to transition into permanent work!
- Immediate start! Fast on-boarding process! Access your rosters online!
- Flexible hours and competitive rates!
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a national organisation providing quality Support Staff to disability, aged and youth service organisations.
We have immediate start casual vacancies and are seeking experienced Disability Support Workers for a variety of services across the Katoomba region.
Due to client requirements, we are seeking workers who have experience supporting people with epilepsy, personal care, medications and redirecting behaviours.
We offer genuine career opportunities for transfers into permanent work direct with our clients, therefore, working with us can be a great foot in the door!
The role is casual, shifts will include a combination of morning, afternoon, sleepovers, weekends and night shifts and will consist of pre-planned/emergency/on call work.
Due to the nature of the work, we require applicants who have a flexible approach to working hours.
To be considered, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 months experience supporting people with disabilities
- Australian drivers licence and own car
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Working with children's and Police check or willingness to obtain
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and send your resume now to: email@example.com