Our Client, is currently in the market for an experienced Security Officer to join their team located in Darwin CBD.
As a security officer, you will be responsible for providing responsive support services to internal clients for security item management including key and swipe card allocation, vehicle allocation and provide assistance with facilities related services.
- Issue, control and review security identification cards for departmental staff using the appropriate technology and software application.
- Issue building keys and electronic access as approved by delegated officers to staff for various facilities in the Darwin region.
- Maintain a compliant database and electronic record for all security items issued, and monitor their return.
- Maintenance and review of security programs (including backups), policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate and timely security reports, identifying any breaches of security and auditing security items.
- Provide a high level, responsive, customer focused service to departmental staff.
- Assist with facilities related services including cleaning, pest control and building security.
- Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces
The successful candidate will hold:
- NT Security Lic
- Demonstrate at least 12+ months experience in the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, hard working and professional attitude
- Ability to use computers and have strong written and verbal skills.
In return, you will be working for an employer that values their employees. You will work Mon – Friday, 8am – 4:21pm. You will receive weekly pays, attractive rates and so much more!