Australian manufacturer are currently looking for an experienced electrical/mechanical fitter for their MultistreamTM assembly department.
The position is full time and based at our Perth, Cockburn Central factory site.
- Fully assemble Multistream granular/liquid delivery carts. Primary role will be installation and maintenance of the looms and controller systems.
- Quality control of the builds.
- Run up and test Multistream granular/liquid delivery carts ready for despatch to the customers.
- Full pre-delivery check.
- Assist the build supervisor on all shop floor builds.
- Able to assemble/build agricultural equipment to a high standard.
- Experienced in hydraulic systems, and all associated electrical systems including the controller systems as required for the build.
- Knowledge of liquid delivery systems is desirable.
- Fully skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- To be able to lead the “team” to ensure that all whole goods are built to the high standard expected, and on time.
· A proven track record of working in a similar environment. (Minimum of 5 years)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $35.00 per hour
- fitter: 5 years (Required)
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
- order picking forklift truck (LO class) (Required)
- forklift truck (LF Class) (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)