PM - Operations Supervisor
- Exciting opportunity to join our team based on our clients site in Wangara
- Monday- Friday, between the hours of 10:00 am - 6:30 pm.
- Competitive remuneration package, along with other benefits
We are currently recruiting for a capable and ambitious individual who has a background preferably in warehouse or transport and is familiar in dealing with high-pressure environments. This role is based on our clients' site in Wangara WA
This is a full-time role Monday- Friday, between the hours of 10:00 am - 6:30 pm.
In this role you will be:
We are looking for someone who is:
- Coordinating vehicles from dispatch
- Fleet and personnel management
- Facilitate end of day service coordination and queries
- Complete any end of day fleet allocation
- Customer service and liaison at an operational level e.g regarding delivery times
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Managing safety and compliance system for the site
- Weekly pricing and admin duties
- Working closely with client site management to improve efficiencies and reduce cost
- Able to demonstrate 100% commitment and proactively manage the safety of people, customers, the public and the environment.
- Able to establish and foster strong collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Solutions focused leader with a continuous improvement mindset
- Takes accountability for results in a challenging and highly regulated environment (pharmaceuticals)
- Customer and people centric approach to all operational outcomes
- Technologically savvy and ability to quickly learn and teach new systems
- Previous transport and driver management experience desirable, but not essential
Kings is an Australian owned and operated company established in 1991 offering integrated supply chain solutions across Australia and New Zealand. Today, Kings now employs more than 800 staff, engages over 1300 subcontracted drivers and more importantly, offers a diverse range of career opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
With strong footholds in express transport, permanent vehicle solutions, contract logistics and warehousing our mission is delivering excellence in logistics with our commitment to People First, Strong Capabilities, Safety Always and Sustainability. We believe in being collaborative, progressive, trustworthy and united as a team.
You will be working within a close knit team environment where you will be given the support to learn and develop within your position. Joining a growing business gives you the opportunity for succession plans and career progression. We work hard, we have fun and we take pride in delivering the best service to the market. You will be offered a competitive remuneration package, along with other benefits such as discounted health insurance with Medibank and flexible working arrangements.
No agencies, please.