ICT Helpdesk - Office 365 SharePoint
Permanent role. Australian Citizens only. Security clearance advantegous. This is an opportunity for an experience helpdesk analyst to provide technical level 1 experience across the company.
ProvideLevel 1 technical support assistance across the company.
- Perform installs, moves, adds and changes as required.
Understand,scope and implement Office 365 SharePoint project requirements to meet business expectations.
- Liaise withvarious company stakeholders to ensure the delivery of successful ICT
- Resolve technical issues including providing software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops, phones, printers, and networking equipment.
Liaise with third partyLevel 2/3 ICT support contractors, software, hardware and peripheral providers as required.
- Contribute to theconfiguration and support of all company ICT systems, including Office 365 SharePoint.
- Configuration ofdesktop and laptop computer systems / workstations, VoIP systems, ancillary devices, mobile devices and cloud systems.
- Contribute to, improve, update, and maintain documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
Australian Citizenship ESSENTIAL
2 years' experience in a helpdesk role
Willingness to obtain a security clearance
Experience working in defence (advantageous)
Demonstrated knowledge of using Office 365 and Sharepoint
Experience configuring desktop and laptops
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susie Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-SS
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.