This opportunity requires an experienced ITSM Practitioner. You will be working within our IT Service Management (ITSM) team, with responsibility for the operation of the ITSM processes. In collaboration with the ITSM Manager, you will provide capability across our customers and work with our Service Delivery Managers, Practice Managers, Delivery Team Leaders and Delivery Teams. This opportunity will suit a person with experience in operating ITSM processes within an ITIL-aligned environment.
Working with internal and external customers, and 3rd party service providers you will also be responsible for:
- Driving, developing, managing, and maintaining the ITSM processes and associated procedures and information
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes by actioning continuous improvement activities
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports, within agreed time frames
- Participating in the cascading of the process and procedures across the clients and all levels within Empired
- Ensuring that ITSM processes based on the ITIL framework are executed consistent with established SLAs
- Auditing records to confirm compliance to the agreed processes and quality standards
- Chairing and documenting ITSM meetings and provide excellent stakeholder communication
- Collaborating with other ITSM process streams and projects
Empired is an ASX listed IT professional services organisation with the breadth and depth of capability to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia and New Zealand to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ ITSM practitioner experience
- Proven Experience developing and maintaining ITSM processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A customer focus with excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- ITIL certifications are highly desirable but not essential