Location: Queanbeyan, Australia
Here at Optus Retail, we’re excited about the potential for new ideas and new approaches to improve people’s lives and we’re looking for a Retail Consultant who feels the same.
We’re offering you the opportunity to build on your knowledge and expertise in sales, guided by a clear career pathway and training. You’ll be empowered to bring your retail experience to our stores by transforming customer curiosity into partnership and using your passion for technology to create innovative and customised solutions.
Being a Retail Consultant is more than just a job. You’ll love to chat and have a genuine interest in people and their story, enabling you to identify solutions that are unique to each customer. You’re a point of contact for our customers, with sales results against established targets and a desire to expand on your responsibilities with an aim to achieve your career aspirations. Encouraged to look at the bigger picture, you’ll include our customers in our journey moving beyond telco, into a total home and business solution retailer.
We take career and professional development seriously, so you will have access to formal and on the job sales training that you receive accreditation for. Plus, an attractive salary, individual commissions and discounts on essential products and services.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, knowledgeable and ready to take the next step in their retail career. Successful people in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for are:
- Communication – You are renowned as a great communicator – you’re confident, outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and build relationships with ease
- People Focus – Your mindset towards our Customers and our Team is second to none – you are a strong problem solver with outcomes for our People always top of mind
- Sales – Your communication skills have always made you stand out as a top performer in your personal Sales results
- Team Work – You excel working within a team as well as working autonomously
- Flexibility / Adaptability – You have experience learning new things and adapt well to frequent change. You are also personally flexible and adaptable to business needs, such as availability to work across a Retail rotating roster including late nights and weekends
- Promotional Experience – highly regarded
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. Apply now to join us.