- Great opportunity for career growth
- Good remuneration on offer, negotiable based on experience
- Live and work in a tropical tourist destination
Our client is a large multi-franchise dealership that have operated in the Cairns area for a number of years. An excellent opportunity has become available for a multi-franchise Service Manager for their brands within this dealership group.
Considered the gateway to Australia’s barrier reef, Cairns offers you the opportunity for a lifestyle change. Live and work in this tropical paradise with rainforests, coral reefs, gorgeous beaches, fantastic shopping, and award-winning restaurants, cafes and bars all at your doorstep. Be the envy of your friends with this sea change.
The ideal candidate for this role must have automotive Service Manager experience. They must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure. You will need strong communication skills to communicate with all stake holders of the business. You will need an in-depth understanding of the service department with the ability to understand budgets and financials. All previous brand experience will be considered.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in leading and developing teams
- A lateral thinker, willing to adopt a variety of values, beliefs and processes
- Customer resolution skills
- Daily planning of the Service department to maximise profit and efficiency
- Preparation of monthly budgets and reports
- Proven ability to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Desire to provide excellent service at all times to customers
- Provide feedback and appraisals to all department staff
- Full Australian working rights
- Ability to handle a fast-paced working environment
This dealership group highly values their employees and are looking for someone who will value their customers just as much and ensure a great experience for them every time. Future training and career growth are on offer.
An attractive remuneration package, comprised of a negotiable retainer plus incentive program, will be discussed with the successful candidate. Top performers can earn over $100,000
For further information on this Service Manager role please contact Katie Cummins
on (07) 3160 2372 quoting Job Number AK5837
. Resumes, questions, and expressions of interest can be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be kept in the strictest of confidence