Administration Support Officer - Level 1 - Casual
Are you an expert administrator with a talent for efficiency and organisation? We’re looking for an Administration Support Officer to join our team at Ozcare Parkwood Gardens Aged Care Facility located at Labrador.
You’ll be the first point of contact for the Parkwood Gardens Aged Care Facility - Labrador, being part of a busy administration team who provide professional and efficient support to our community care team.
Your tasks will include:
- General reception including answering calls
- Respond to enquiries within designated scope of the position
- Management of mail
- Word processing including proof-reading copy
- Assisting the team with emailing, photocopying, filing, and faxing
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to support our community care team to deliver exceptional services to our clients.
How You’ll Benefit
- Excellent time management skills
- A professional phone manner
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and ensure your tasks are completed on time
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Certificate II in Administration or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current Queensland driver licence
- Current National Police Check
- Current Influenza Vaccination
Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged care, disability care, respite care, nursing, allied health and dementia advisory and support services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland.
When applying for this position please quote reference number OZ2020-150-5709.
If you would like more information, or have questions, please contact Cindy Bowden on (07) 5500 2400.