· Seeking multiple formwork carpenters to start ASAP in Benalla
· Tier 1 client on a major infrastructure project – operating through COVID
· 1-2 years full time, ongoing roles averaging 50-60 hours/week
Tecside Group are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally.
Our Talent Acquisition Team have the industry experience, connections and market intel to successfully assist you in your job search. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for the Clients and Communities we serve. As an equal employment opportunity provider, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
About the Client:
Our Tier 1 client is delivering one of Victoria’s largest major infrastructure projects. Based in Benalla, their precast yard produces (but not limited to) pre-stressed L and Super T beams, tunnel segments, retaining walls, sounds barriers and headstocks.
They are looking for multiple Formwork Carpenters and General Labourers. Successful applicants will:
· Work for Tier 1 client on a $6.8 billion major infrastructure project
· Work at the largest precast yard in Australia, which produces $10 million worth of precast per month
· Work 10-12 hour days on Mon-Fri. First 7.6 hours at normal rate, with the following 2 hours at time and a half, and further hours at double time.
· Be able to commute/relocate to Benalla.
We are looking for reliable, hard workers with formwork, carpentry or general labouring experience to start ASAP.
Formwork Carpenter responsibilities include;
To be successful in this role, you will have:
COVID work permits granted if needed.
Know someone who would like to work? We’re offering a generous referral scheme for each successfully placed referral who has worked full time for one month.
How to apply
If interested, please apply to the role via the link and submit your resume. Ensure you include your name, phone number and any relevant experience. Only those with Australian working rights will be considered. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $34.00 – $37.00 per hour