AMWP Program Facilitator
- Part-time or full-time role, negotiable for the right candidate
- Fixed term contract until June 2021
- Based in Northern & Western Metro Adelaide
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our team as a Program Facilitator in metro Adelaide. This role provides team leadership to optimise the clients experience and outcomes.
If you are an experienced leader who enjoys a varied workload and has a community background, we have a fantastic role for you!
Your day will involve monitoring and coordinating client’s social group program activities and leading the team to provide a positive service to clients with a focus on their physical and emotional wellbeing. Utilise your coordination skills to develop client transport rosters, meal plans, and program plans (whilst keeping budgets on track!). Support your team, identify areas for development, and ensure employees are aware of information and resources. Use your highly developed relationship building skills to work with clients, carers and families in the community.
- Demonstrated leadership experience working within the community sector
- Experience facilitating a social group program to achieve individual goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of service provision, co-ordination, allocation and compliance with contractual obligations to ensure quality service provision
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to develop effective relationships, promote services and resolve client/staff issues
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills to innovatively manage the provision of quality care
- Intermediate computer skills
How to apply
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $15,899 tax free
- Access to the Silver Chain Wellbeing Program with regular wellbeing activities, internal initiatives and discounted gym memberships and health insurance
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
For further information please contact Anne Barclay on 0447 668 419.
Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.
At RDNS, we recognise the positive contribution that a diverse workforce makes to our organisation and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Essential: Are you an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident? If no, please confirm details of your Australian Working VISA, including expiry date
Essential: Do you possess a current Australian Driver’s Licence?
Essential: Do you have experience in working with older people who have a cognitive impairment and or dementia in a social group environment, including activity design and implementation to support consumer goals?
Essential: Please provide details about your experience in a leadership role
Essential: Do you agree to undergoing our recruitment process, including a National Police Clearance, DHS Clearances and a Pre-Employment Functional Capacity Assessment?
Essential: When would you be available to commence in this role?