- Use your storytelling to ensure we stay at the forefront of our sector
- We're transforming how we deliver digital mental health & wellbeing services
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve
Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters now more than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
We are in a period of transformation as we bring technology and communications to the forefront of how we engage with those that need our services.
Your new role
You’ll ideate, create, manage and deliver impactful, quality content for a range of channels to elevate our brand and provide clients with valuable resources to support healthy relationships. This includes repurposing thought leadership, research and articles created by our Executives or Practice team for blogs, press releases and social media – to build audiences and reach those most vulnerable. You’ll understand how they all these digital elements work together to support different client needs.
As part of our transformation initiatives, you will review and create new content for our website, driving how we position our organisation, our people and our services to ensure better accessibility. Your ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders as you unpack briefs and create excellent and effective content, will set you apart from your peers.
- Full time position; Part time considered
- Based in Macquarie Park with work from home options
- $90k + super + salary packaging
- Newly created position
As an experienced Writer or Content Specialist, you will have:
Why Relationships Australia NSW?
- Communication, marketing, media or journalism qualifications, including 5+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent creative writing, editing and proof-reading skills, in addition to prove abilities in developing and sourcing content leads
- Strong understanding of UX content principles, digital content strategy and digital content design and development
- An aptitude for heart-led storytelling
- Experience in working on mental health, wellbeing or similar is an advantage but we also love fresh ideas.
- This is a unique opportunity to use your storytelling to ensure we stay at the forefront of our sector
- We are changing the way we deliver digital mental health and wellbeing services to people when they need them most. Be part of this transformational journey.
- Join a newly created and highly experienced team who are focused on the commercial transformation in a for-purpose organisation
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team.
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, weekly wellness alerts and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians.
If you are ready for your next challenge apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly.