Assistant Brand Manager
Here at Mars Food, we have a rare opportunity for an Assistant Brand/Activity Manager to join our Marketing team. Partnering with the brand teams, you will be responsible for the development and deployment of growth and value creation plans for product and activation priorities within the Mars Food Business.
What would be your key responsibilities?
You will lead, develop and execute growth initiatives including; innovation, activity management, category value creation plans and develop winning plans for 2021 and beyond. The role can be based in either Sydney or Wyong. If Sydney based, there will be a requirement to travel to Wyong at least bi- weekly.
What are we looking for?
- Ownership of the Growth Plans for brands in the food portfolio;
- Activity management and leadership for transformation projects including value creation projects;
- Deploying global concepts for both innovation and activation where relevant or developing and deploying local concepts and content for innovation and activation;
- Play a leadership role within the go to market cross functional teams to develop growth and cost initiatives that deliver for the Consumer, Mars, and for our Customers;
- Lead these teams to drive projects on time, in budget and to agreed scope;
- Partner with the brand leaders to ensure better investment in resources, managing the portfolio budget to deliver expected outcomes.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Brand Management experience or similar experience working within a sales or marketing role;
- Excellent project management skills to drive projects on time in budget and to agreed scope;
- A passion for brands and people, and curiosity to learn more about food and the category;
- Ability to work cross functionally to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Awarded #4 (over 1000 employees category) in the 2020 Best Places to Work study by Great Place to Work Australia;
- Genuine focus on your development with access to world class training;
- Global health and wellbeing program to support work-life balance;
- Work in an environment with a true foodie culture.