Administration Assistant – Goodstart Croydon
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre:
- Located in a residential area close to schools, shops and community facilities
- Parking available
- Outdoor play area with sand pits, bike paths etc
- Fun loving and supportive team
- Work with a highly skilled Director
- 16 hour per week with flexibility around days and hours
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Present a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Support Centre Director to prioritise and build the attendance pipeline.
- Build and maintain strong family partnerships throughout the Centre.
- Respond to general enquiries on behalf of the Centre Director.
- Perform key business administration tasks, including using multiple business systems.
- Support Centre Director to achieve key business deliverables.
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.#gsICS
Posting Notes: CROYDON, MELBOURNE || VIC || Australia (AU) || VIC North - Region 31 || || No Early Childhood Qualification || Part-Time