Beauty Counter Managers - Full Time And Part Time - David Jo...
Job no: 527157
Work type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
- Located at our David Jones Bourke Street Mall store
Beauty Therapist, Counter Manager and Beauty Consultant opportunities available
- Gain exposure to Leading Global Makeup Brands with generous incentives & training
- Every second weekend off
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in our Beauty Department, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team and leading Global Beauty Brands within David Jones stores. You will have the responsibility to drive your counter’s performance whilst ensuring a 5 star service is delivered to our customers with every interaction.
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service
- Delight customers by creating a fun, dynamic and a creative work environment
- Lead customer loyalty to the brand and maintain ongoing customer appointments
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure KPI’s and sales targets are met
- Ensure visual merchandising standards across the counter adhere to company guidelines
- Monitor and report on inventory control/ stock management
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified Beauty Therapist (Diploma or Certificate)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within beauty retail
- Flexibility to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Exceptional service and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- Generous brand discounts, incentive schemes and ongoing brand training and development
- David Jones and the Country Road Group staff discounts and training
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: 13 Nov 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Nov 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time