Clinical Manager (Aged Care) - Hunter NSW Region
- Enjoy work-life balance and a culture focused on support & recognition
- Medium-sized NFP aged care residence located in NSW's Hunter region
- Collaborative working culture with support from 24/7 RNs + ACFI & Quality teams
We are looking for a Clinical Manager (Registered Nurse) to oversee clinical care within this medium-sized aged care residence based in New South Wales' Hunter region. Representing this values-driven not-for-profit aged care provider, this lovely home is supported by an experienced Facility Manager, ACFI & Quality teams, external HR & Operations support and a terrific team of skilled Registered Nurses on at all times. This is a permanent full-time Monday to Friday opportunity with flexibility in start & finish times. On offer is a rewarding salary (approx. $100,000 + super & NFP benefits). This provider boasts an organisational culture focused on support, respect & recognition for their staff's contributions.
- Collaborative organisational culture centered on support, respect & recognition
- Medium-sized aged care residence based in NSW's Hunter region.
- Rewarding salary: Approx. $100,000 + super & NFP salary packaging
- Values-driven not-for-profit health & aged care organisation.
- Report up to an experienced Facility Manager and manage a team of skilled aged care Registered Nurses
- Enjoy support from external HR, ACFI, Quality, Education & Operations teams
- Permanent Monday to Friday opportunity with flexibility in start & finish times
- A provider with a clear vision for the future for both their residents & staff
A values-driven not-for-profit provider of health & aged care services with a focus on providing their loyal residents with an industry leading standard of care & accommodation.
The purpose of the Aged Care Clinical Manager position is to support the Facility Manager with responsibilities including but not limited to resident care, staff management, accreditation, ACFI funding and continuous quality improvement.
- Valid AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- Previous Clinical Care Management experience in aged care
- Demonstrated clinical care & staff leadership skills
- Valid Police Check
- Valid Drivers Licence
This unique aged care Clinical Manager position is available immediately, therefore, we encourage you to apply today
and submit your application before this exciting opportunity is filled.
However, if you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on 0405 901 883 / (02) 9138 1002
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/