We are seeking a part-time IT Coordinator to provide ICT systems support to staff and students of Christ the King primary school.
The role encapsulates the following tasks:
- support the school’s laptop and iPad program, including: imaging, cataloguing and rollout of laptops of iPads and accessories; onsite repairs of laptops and iPads where possible; coordinate offsite repairs; and iPad maintenance and app purchases
- support ICT systems for NAPLAN
- troubleshoot with staff and student laptops (as per ICT issues list on Portal)
- purchase new ICT resources as per the school’s ICT resourcing plan and budget
- decommission old ICT resources as per the school’s ICT resourcing plan and budget
- oversee posts for the school Facebook page, including those that market the school
- oversee marketing and media opportunities for the school e.g. newspaper articles
- Mange the school webpage
You will have IT support experience along with strong technical skills and working knowledge of hardware and software applications. Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills to resolve issues, are essential.
Please address the criteria outlined above within your application.
Christ the King Catholic Primary School is located 20km north of Brisbane in the Bayside suburb of Deception Bay. The school has an increasing enrolment trend and currently has 360 students from Prep to Year 6.
CtK offers a quality catholic education, including effective and expected literacy and numeracy practices throughout all year levels, as well as specialist lessons within HPE, Italian and the Arts.
Our school offers a one to one device program, with the latest in digital technologies which incorporate inclusive and authentic learning and teaching practices.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card prior to commencement; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2021
Position Tenure: Fixed Term
Weeks Worked: School term weeks only (holidays unpaid)
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term): 2021
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: 12 hours per week - work days negotiable
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate: School Officer Level 4 - $31.44 per hour
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Contact Person: Alish Conley
Contact Telephone Number: 32032164
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26-Nov-2020