Customer Value Specialist
- 7th December Start Date
- Full time positions available
- Provide support to our banking customers
At Suncorp, we strive to exceed expectations and provide the best customer service and that begins with our staff. We’re currently looking for Customer centric individuals with a keen interest in technology to join our team our Banking Team.
As an inbound Customer Value Specialist, you will respond to queries from our customers regarding their Personal Banking matters. This will also involve assisting them with our various digital channels including online banking and our mobile applications.
To be successful you will have
- The ability to connect with customers, lead great conversations and provide the right solutions.
- Experience in customer focussed role and knowledge/understanding of a sales process
- You will be comfortable working to achievable customer sales and service targets
- Computer literacy and navigation skills
- Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, you will be required to work from home. You must have the following: phone line, internet, computer or laptop, quite area with privacy
What’s on offer
- Bonuses and incentives based on performance against targets
- A range of attractive benefits including discounts of up to 25% on Suncorp Group products.
- A supportive and diverse culture, focussed on the well-being of our people
Hours & Training
- 4 weeks full time training. Training hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-4.30pm
- We currently have the below shift options available:
- Option 1: Monday - Friday Starting between 7am – 10:30am
- Option 2: Sunday - Thursday Starting between 7am – 10:30am
- Option 3: Tuesday - Saturday Starting between 7am – 10:30am
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply online today. For further information regarding this position please contact our sourcing partner Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution
Advertised: 16 Nov 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 23 Nov 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time