Associate Advanced Practice Team Leader
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the new University Hospital at Birtinya.
The Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SCHHS) Cancer Care Service (CCS) is the leading provider of integrated evidence-based care for persons affected by cancer and blood disorders within the Sunshine Coast Community. CCS operates as a ‘hub and spoke' model, with services centrally coordinated from Sunshine Coast University Hospital (SCUH). CCS provides haematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology services. Consultant Oncologists and Haematologists are based at SCUH and provide outreach services to Gympie and Nambour. Day Therapy Units and Outpatient clinics are provided at SCUH, Gympie and Nambour. Some inpatient care is provided at all sites with a designated Inpatient Unit at SCUH.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assume responsibility and accountability for own actions and the delegation and supervision of care to Endorsed Midwives (EMs), Registered Nurses (RNs), Enrolled Nurses (ENs), unregulated healthcare workers and Assistants in Nursing (AINs).
- Lead the achievement of positive patient outcomes by;
- Demonstrating a higher level of contemporary nursing knowledge, practice and theory than a Nurse Grade 6.1.
- Providing clinical and professional leadership to nursing staff and other health care professionals.
- Applying critical thinking and taking accountability and responsibility for particular aspects of service delivery within the portfolio
- Working across professional and organisational boundaries and facilitating accurate and timely communication to influence and achieve best practice outcomes.
Remuneration value up to $10,104 p.m., comprising salary $4073.40 p.f., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (Nurse Grade 6 (2)) (temporary full time, 76 hrs p.f. position available from 4/2/2021 to 4/10/2021). Applications will remain current for the duration of the vacancy Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Check out the latest updates here:
www.schealthjobs.comThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.