Job Title Domestic Cleaner (Home Care Employee) - NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
Company Provide Another Mother
Head Office Cleveland
Job Location Toowong
Job Type Casual
Job Description General domestic duties such as house cleaning, housekeeping, washing, ironing, and cooking, as well as supporting the participant to carry out specific tasks as required in home.
Provide Another Mother (PAM) is seeking supportive and motivated people to join our rapidly growing team of Domestic Cleaners (Home Care Employee) who will work within the NDIS framework. We are looking for people with great work ethic and are genuinely looking to support people to live their lives to the fullest potential.
Provide Another Mother offers you:
· Competitive rates of pay
· All required insurances and superannuation
· Great Working team
· Fulfilling Work outcomes
As a Domestic Cleaner (Home Care Employee) you will join our team who work alongside people with physical and or intellectual disabilities, providing assistance with maintaining their independence. You will be delivering a variety of domestic services to participants to support them to live a fulfilling and meaningful life and help them achieve their goals and independence.
This role would include but not limited to:
· General domestic duties such as house cleaning, housekeeping, washing, ironing, and cooking
· Extensive Spring/Deep cleaning and decluttering
· To work alongside and support participants to carry out general domestic duties or other activities to help them achieve desired outcomes.
No two days will be the same! We are looking for honest, hardworking, and reliable staff members with an enthusiastic personality. Provide Another Mother prides itself on quality of service, compassionate, committed and motivated staff. You must be physically fit and have excellent attention to detail. You must have your own transport and a current driver's license. Prior Cleaning and/or Housekeeping experience is preferred.
· Under Queensland government legislation a Yellow Card is compulsory to work within the Disability sector
· Valid working visa is required if applicable
· Recent and contactable references or referees required.
Part-time hours: 8-30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: Up to $40,000.00 per year