- Join a successful QLD business in a time of growth
- Opportunity to make a role your own and deliver results
- Excellent Pay and Working Conditions | Career Growth Opportunities
Due to company growth, our client is seeking an experienced Site Supervisor with experience in the construction industry, to join their team. Working throughout Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, you will be responsible for supervising the entire construction workflow of the business, from check/measure right through to practical completion. This role will see you work closely with the Company Directors, working on systems and processes and will see you grow your role within the company. Your duties will include:
The Successful Applicant
- Check Measure, prior to order placement.
- Ordering Materials
- Following up on order progress
- Scheduling of work
- Liaising with clients
- Supervise and coordinate sub-contractors
- Supervise Quality Assurance
- Negotiate successful outcomes when handling client or QA issues
- Comply with and support all OH&S Procedures
- Support to Directors, as required
You will be a hard working and result driven individual who has the exceptional ability to be able to manage and coordinate your own schedule, managing multiple, short term projects and sub-contractors, at any one given time. Your strong communication skills will see you build strong, positive, long lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will also possess the following:
- Significant experience in the Construction industry
- QBCC Supervisor or Low Rise Builder Ticket
- Strong negotiation/problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service
- High level of attention to detail
- Calm and approachable demeanor
- Positive, enthusiastic and "can-do" attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and to multi-task successfully
- Great time management and communications skills
For your hard work and delivery of results you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, company ute, phone, laptop, fuel and associated expenses. This is the perfect opportunity to take on an autonomous role, making it your own while providing customer services excellence. A friendly, yet confident manner, will be well received and the successful candidate will have the ability to grow in the role.
custom design and deliver a huge range of Patios, Pergolas & Carports from flat, skillion, curved or gable, to insulated or un-insulated, flyover or freestanding, they have the resources to deliver what you need.
if you have the drive to deliver results and meet he criteria listed. Alternatively call Lynette Brown on 0450 022 439, quoting 161120SS/LB for a confidential discussion.
Now... A Bit About Us ArcTree Consulting is a Brisbane-based HR Management Consultancy operating throughout Australia and New Zealand, boasting an impressive list of clients ranging from expanding SME's to global organisations. Operating for over nine years, we have developed a strong reputation for possessing high-quality service offerings, including assessment & evaluation, recruitment, compliance, and training & development support to organisations – Find out more by visiting our website!