- Join a high achieving team
- Long-term opportunity
- Reputable QLD Builder!
Hands-on Foreman required to join a tight knit team that deliver quality Retail, Health and Government projects in QLD up to $5Mil.
Our client is a reputable builder in QLD, with a healthy pipeline of projects and have a solid reputation proven by their return clients.
Are you commercially driven, have an eye for detail on quality finishes and can get the best out of your site team?
- Client, Site team, Architects and Director Liaison
- Manage the build from start through to PC
- Liaise closely with Contracts Administrators and Estimators
- Site Setout, Safety and Ensuring Quality is met
- Carpentry works when required
- Monitoring trades and sub-contractors
- Experienced in running complex high profile sites up to $5mil
- Cert III in Carpentry and 5+ years’ experience outside your apprenticeship
- QBCC Site Supervisors License
- Loyal working history of running safe sites
- Thorough knowledge of QLD Building Codes & Practices
- Exceptional rapport building and key stakeholder liaison skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude that is driven to succeed
- Not afraid to get in the trenches with your site team
The above noted position is long term role for the right person that wants to join a great team. Our client takes care of their staff, offer mentoring and the right support to be a key part of their business.
If you qualify for the above requirements and are looking for your next opportunity then please click APPLY or send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
Streamline Careers look forward to assisting you!