This is your opportunity to join The Sebel Twin Waters diverse Housekeeping team. As a key member, you will be representing our friendly and professional service philosophy.
Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning guest rooms; including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, floors, and corridors to the hotels high standards for guest arrivals and room moves.
- Ensuring all service areas are fully stocked with guest amenities, advertising material
- Ensuring towels and linen are refilled, replaced and stored correctly
- Performing any basic maintenance, or report and coordinate major maintenance requirements
- Reporting any lost property following correct hotel procedures
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained, used and stored correctly
- Using appropriate chemicals for cleaning purposes ensuring safe work practices are maintained
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the drive to provide total customer satisfaction
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- A good eye for detail & previous cleaning, customer service or hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills & a high standard of grooming and presentation
- The ability and flexibility to work in a 24 hour, 7 day working environment
In return for your commitment, we will provide fully laundered uniforms, fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
The Sebel Twin Waters 80 North Shore Road Twin Waters 4564