Junior Community Liaison Manager
As Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
As a Case Manager /Junior Community Liaison Manager you will build and manage relationships with clients to ensure effective case management and build a high performing local team to ensure quality care and support service delivery.
This opportunity is permanent full time role, supporting the Ballarat community, the role will be based at Ballarat
Your New Opportunity:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support and coach staff to achieve continued professional growth and skill development.
- Work with clients to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Build relationships with retirement living, aged care and community customers.
- Identify opportunities for and implementation of quality improvement to support efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with Allocations team to ensure workforce rostering is compatible.
- Keep abreast of innovation in products and service delivery in aged care.
- Establish and promote a strong customer focussed culture.
- Ensure all documentation and reporting meets relevant standards, guidelines and legislation.
- Professional verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience within community services sector.
- Qualification in Case management / health-related field.
- Tech savvy and able to pick up systems quickly.
- Adaptable to embrace change and use your initiative to find more efficient ways of working.
- Current knowledge and understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards, Aged Care funding and package options.
- Passionate about delivering quality care and preventative management solutions.
What can Australian Unity offer you?
- Great Health and Wellbeing related benefits
- An opportunities to progress and develop within our business
- The opportunity to purchase up to two weeks extra annual leave per year
- One day for Community Leave per year
- Salary packaging
- We are here to make a difference everyday, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaninigful journey and make a difference in your local community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all interested persons. www.australianunity.com.au/careers