Disability Support Worker / InLife Assistant
- Are you a GREAT disability support worker?
Ongoing need for regular/permanent shifts in Ballarat
- Seeking candidates with flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- We offer great rates of pay
***Scroll down for job application button***
Are you passionate about improving the lives of people with disability? We are an innovative new service doing things differently to deliver great outcomes for our clients across Victoria.
Become a valued part of a dedicated and passionate team who believes in providing outstanding care of an adult male client. Must be kind, resilient, and reliable.
You will need to have the following:
- Enthusiasm and passion for supporting people with disabilities.
- Good judgement and common sense, listening skills, a willingness to learn and a commitment to our values.
- Willing to work with a care team approach
- You will be knowledgeable around BOC
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Full drivers licence and be willing and comfortable with providing transport in your own vehicle sometimes (we reimburse you for costs)
- You must have a valid police check (obtained in the last 6 months) and have up to date First Aid certification and WWC
- You will be trained and comfortable in using hoist
- Willingness to work varied shifts; day support including community access, in-home evening support with home duties required. We also need you to commit to ongoing shifts (>2)
- We offer great pay, generous benefits and a supportive team culture (plus a strong commitment to birthday cake!)
- Salary packaging (can mean extra take-home pay)