Client Service Administrator
- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture!
- Exciting role combining administration, client service and support
- January 2021 commencement
- Great location in East Hawthorn (currently work from home)
Accru Melbourne has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Client Services Administrator to manage the client service and administrative workflow requirements of our Superannuation & Investment team
Our Superannuation & Investment team is a part of our Business Advisory Services team. You will work alongside one other CSA.
In this busy, varied role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Team with Workflow Management;
- Ensuring excellent client service, communication and that work is completed within expected timeframes;
- Managing client administrative tasks on a day to day basis;
- Liaising between accountants, financial planning and administrative staff;
- Undertaking ATO and ASIC duties;
- Working with accounting staff to minimise their administrative tasks;
- Administering Fees and billings; and
- Providing the wider Admin team with support as required.
To be successful / considered you will have the following traits and skills:
- Energetic, friendly and outgoing nature;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- The ability to multitask;
- Experience within an Australian public practice accounting firm will be highly regarded; and
- Experience providing direct support to a team of accountants.
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Office 365
- AE Practice Manager / AE Document Manager / AE Tax / AE
- Corporate Compliance
- ATO Portal
- Ability to assist with Teams and Zoom meetings
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Sit to Stand desks and in-house yoga;
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
To find out more about Accru Melbourne– who we are, our culture and what we do, please visit our Melbourne website www.accrumelb.com.au or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accrumelbourne
Please forward a a cover letter and resume to Kate Cain, Human Resources Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.