Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro, Aust - NSW Metro
- Reporting and analytics based role which provides support to a wide range of stakeholders
- Support and build tools that guide end users to meaningful insights
- Be based from either Victoria or NSW
NAB’s Contact Centre Performance team provide operational, analytic and strategic support to Direct Consumer and Direct Business. They hold a range of specialised skills such as real-time monitoring, performance reporting and workforce management. Our goal is to enable our frontline Bankers and Leaders with the tools, support and information they need to be able to give our customers an experience that turns them into advocates!
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen within this team, and we are looking for a Reporting Analyst to provide analytics and end-to-end reporting to stakeholders across multiple departments within NAB. Central to the role, you will provide a support function to our stakeholders around the use, maintenance and build functions of the reporting services we provide.
A typical day will include…
- Delivering on SLAs and commitments
- Generating and compiling accurate reports and providing recommendations or improvements
- Building reports for all areas of the Direct and enterprise Contact Centres to simply demonstrate business performance
- Manage our inbound requests from our stakeholders
- Creative use of interpreting data to give the business a broader view on what is happening to its operations and customers
- Building effective relationship with internal staff – from Executives to Team Leaders – in order to gain an understanding of business process and challenges
Your Skills and Experience
- Knowledge or experience of SQL and databases & reporting tools like SSRS, Tableau and Power BI
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of monitoring and ensuring quality within internal processes and reporting standards, guidelines and methodologies
- Focus on problem solving
- The ability to analyse, review large data sets and provide insights to the business
- Contact Centre experience (is essential)
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.