Key to this role will be managing the efficient delivery of contracted services across the Australian Logistics Services. A core element of the role will be identifying and initiating business process change leading to a positive impact on customer performance, driving & supporting continuous improvement and assisting in achieving greater efficiencies – ultimately adding value for our customers and ensuring our service delivery is of the highest standard. This will include reporting and analysis of customer KPIs, liaising with service providers, managing resolution of service issues, and acting as the WW Logistics Services central point of contact for all WW EPC Technical Services Ag Specific contracted services matters in Australia, being the key conduit between operations and our customer.
The role requires strong leadership skills that support management of services toward our customer, managing service delivery from internal partners, as well as, working closely with external service providers to ensure seamless solutions delivered to customer across the WW Logistics Services contracted scope. This role will support directly in development of objectives and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of WW Logistics Services resources.
Reporting to the VP Solutions, Australia, the Manager, Contracts Services will be instrumental in proposing, identifying and managing business opportunities within our contracted Ag customers and will liaise closely with the Operations Leadership team as well as local teams Across all Business Units within WW
The ability to identify and understand the needs of key stakeholders, build complex client relationships and deliver exceptional client services is essential. Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills will be required, with an understanding of the pressures and specific challenges of working on a client site an advantage.
Skills and Experience
· Account management experience in a related role
· Knowledge of sea freight and/or logistics services is desirable
· Strong attention to detail
· Pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude
· Decisive self-starter, able to work independently and manage time effectively
· Strong team player with ability to operate on both a strategic and operational level
· Capability to apply standard improvement processes to the supply chain, translating to improved customer satisfaction
· Ability to analyse and interrogate data identifying trends to improve service delivery
· Confidence in presenting to stakeholders from various levels of internal and customer organisation’s
· Planning skills and the ability to define, measure and track key performance indicators
· Relative bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher is an advantage
· At least 3 - 5 year’s relevant experience
· Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
· Excellent people management skills
How to Apply
· If this sounds like you, please apply with a copy of your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
· Short listed candidates will be required to undertake Police Checks and Medical Assessments.
· Only the candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $95,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year