Technician - North Queensland
- Multi-franchised group
- Career Opportunities
- Fantastic Location
Automotive Technicians are required to work in a multi-franchised dealer on the beautiful North Queensland coast.
The dealer is situated in arguably one of the best locations you could choose to live. An endless variety of activities that will cater for all walks of life. Shopping, fishing, 4WDing, motorcycling, whatever you are in to, this location has it! In addition you will be so close to the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday Islands…you could shoot up to Townsville and over to Magnetic Island for the weekend!
Facilitating their customers needs with Parts and Service facilities, the company seeks to employ experienced personnel across all departments to guarantee it's ongoing success.
- Trade qualified with proven work history within a dealership environment
- Exceptional diagnostic and repair skills
- Knowledge of well known brands
- Knowledge & experience using diagnostic tools/equipment
- Efficient & productive worker
- Team committed with great communication skills
- Ability to provide guidance/training to Apprentices
- Leadership roles within the workshop
- Full working rights (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Drivers Licence
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a major automotive group! Remuneration will be based upon experience. If you have a good work ethic, can contribute to building a positive team spirit we would love to hear from you.
For further information contact Jackie Vella
on (07) 3160 2376 quoting reference number AJ5696
. Expressions of interest and resumes can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.