Community Care Coordinator - Albury
- Due to continued growth, LiveBetter are now accepting applications from caring, compassionate and dedicated applicants to join our team and take on this rewarding permanent full-time role based in Albury
- Oversee and manage service delivery for community & aged care programs Be part of one of the fastest growing and most in demand industries in Australia (Aged Care)
- We want to empower our people – some of the perks of working at LiveBetter? Rewards, recognition and wellbeing initiatives. LiveBetter will be launching further exciting initiatives in early 2021!!!
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset and offer:
- Investment in staff training & development with opportunities for diverse career paths
- A flexible & family friendly workplace
- The opportunity to take advantage of great salary packaging benefits
For further info about us and to see for yourself the great things that we do, you can visit:
About the Role
The Community Care Coordinator provides support and guidance to a team that delivers frontline in-home support services to our customers. The role is responsible for the overall service delivery including intake, allocation, referral, compliance, administration and customer service. Some key accountabilities of the role include:
- Maintaining customer systems including data entry, finance payments and supporting appropriate record keeping processes.
- Intake, referral and customer allocation to the relevant programs.
- Working with the Area Manager to improve our service delivery and customer satisfaction by providing leadership and guidance with the administration, intake and other support functions as required.
- Management of individual customer budgets, ensuring required delivery of supports within allocated resources.
- Supporting, coaching and coordination of team members to assist them in providing high quality, customer centred care.
- Coordination of all program requirements - including customer assessments, completion of required documentation and recording of accurate data.
What LiveBetter needs from you
We would love to hear from you if you are an experienced, caring professional with qualifications or extensive experience in community services, health, business or administration. You will be passionate about providing services that enable our customers to remain independent and live their best lives.
It would be also be required that you possess the following key skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated understanding of the care needs of aged people (including people living with dementia) who are living in the community.
- Sound problem solving skills with the proven ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- The ability to effectively lead and support a diverse team across a large geographical area.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development of individualised plans and programs that support customer centred approaches.
- Some travel will be involved in the role, so a current driver’s licence is a must.
For a detailed role description that includes the full requirements and duties for this role, please click apply now here on SEEK to be taken to our careers website.
Sounds great? What next?
To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please provide a resume that clearly demonstrates how your skills, experience and qualifications meet the requirements for this role as outlined in the Position Description. As part of your application, it is not required that you address the selection criteria, instead we ask that you please provide a cover letter of maximum two pages that address the following targeted questions:
Please provide an account of when you have been required to deliver or oversee community based or other relevant support services ensuring the smooth day to day functioning of your services.
- As part of your answer please provide an outline of the specific duties you undertook.
- What do you feel were the key challenges in ensuring the program/s you were responsible for ran smoothly?
- Tell us how you stay organised and keep on top of your priorities and workload.
- Briefly and in your own words explain to us what you think the key challenges are faced today by people who are frail and/or aged?
You will also be required to undertake and pass a National Criminal Check and a pre-employment wellness check (including drug and alcohol screening)
Applications that do not address the targeted questions may not be considered.
Closing date: 11:59pm, Sunday 29th November 2020
Enquiries: Jodie Hayes – Program Coordinator: 0439 303 134