About the company
- Work with the industry's leading product range!
- Live and work in Mildura - the heart of the beautiful Murray River!
- Excellent remuneration package being offered
Our client is a growing family owned business located in the heart of Mildura. Selling and servicing farm machinery throughout the Sunraysia region, this company prides themselves on providing the best level of service possible.
Having been in business for over 20 years, this company can offer long term stable employment, as well as a genuine and caring team environment.
About the role
This role is ideal for an experienced Service Manager looking to make their mark with an industry leader.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day of the service department
- Managing the workshop
- Working closely with customers and Technicians
- Coordinating repairs of large agricultural machinery
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an agricultural dealership
- Previous experience working in a Service Management role
- Understanding of agricultural machinery
- Strong communication skills and drive
On offer is a base salary of c. $90,000 + car & phone
Teamrecruit is the largest and longest running heavy vehicle, machinery and equipment recruitment specialist in Australia & New Zealand. Servicing clients and candidates for over 10 years, our mission is to continue to lead the machinery recruitment industry through our specialised knowledge, strong networks, and class-leading service matched with honest and reliable communication. With more than 2,000 Truck, Earthmoving and Agricultural clients spread across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, we have the widest range of employment opportunities available and the connections to find you the job you’ve been looking for.
For further information on this role please contact Tony Flynn
on 0434 519 765 quoting reference number 1044934
. Resumes may be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org