Location: South Kensington, VIC, AU
Metro is a multi-award winning organisation
, and we pride ourselves on our team of honest
, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety
focused and who are at the core of our success. You will be joining an organisation that is known as a global leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and focused on customer service. Our aim is to promote work/life balance, allow team members to bring their best to work and to truly be focused on a common goal which is to provide a world-class railway service.
About the position
The LMS Administrator provides support to the Metro Academy team and wider MTM business in relation to the Learning Management System (LMS).
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to LMS users
- Respond to user queries and support requests via email or phone
- Troubleshoot problems in consultation with your manager and the Learning Coordinator – Systems
- Perform simple administration tasks and escalate complex tasks to your manager and the Learning Coordinator – Systems
- Run existing reports
- Configure and run new reports as required
- Manipulate and interrogate data in Excel
- Support the Learning Coordinator – Systems with system enhancements and version updates including testing
- Any other duties as specified by manager
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
Ready to apply?
- Recent experience using Learning Management Systems or another cloud based system
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills and intermediate MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate a complex stakeholder environment and build relationships
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please submit your application by no later than 11pm Monday 30th November 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on the career you've developed to date and take it to the next level by making a tangible impact that matters.
If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you!
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please do note only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.